To establish the Great Vedic knowledge of Ayurveda of our ancient Indian saints and sages globally.
- Dealing with evidence-based Ayurvedic system of medicine where innovative research solutions are being used for medicine
- India as an ideal launch pad for the growth and development of Ayurveda and become a prototype for the rest of the world.
- Global recognition of the fact that ayurvedic herbs and medicines are scientific and authentic medicines.
We aspire to be the Global Research Institute of the World in Traditional Indian Medicine (TIM).
- Research and development (R&D) with evidence-based Ayurvedic system of medicine.
- Innovative research solutions used for medicine created and produced.
- Global Research Institute on TIM and Complementary medicine.
Explore Our Research Services
For the first time in the history of Ayurveda, Patanjali Research Institute was created to meet the needs of ayurveda and science. Under the meticulous guidance and mentorship of Acharya Balkrishna Jee, a scholarly team of thousands of experienced scientists, through their determined efforts have been successfully enriching this evidence-based knowledge pool. In total, there are 6 divisions running holistically to ensure our endless journey of restoring the saintly heritage of Ayurveda.
Drug Discovery and Development Division
Inaugurated by our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi Jee, our research laboratories are accredited with NABL, DSIR, DBT, and have CPCSEA approved ...
Herbal Research Division
Under the supervision of Acharya Balkrishna Jee, Patanjali Herbal Research Department started publishing books on flora and medicinal flora of diff...
Patanjali Herbal Research Department of Patanjali Research Foundation Trust, Haridwar is working on vegetation survey in different regions of India...
Research Foundation Herbarium
As per Index Herbariorum (1 st December 2018), there are 3,095 active herbaria in the world, and containing 387,513,053 specimens. Globally, there ...
Painting and Museum
First in the world, a museum, that displays a collection of medicinal plants paintings and line diagrams. You can find a unique collection of colou...
Our In-vivo animal testing facility is registered with the Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on
The Gazette of India
Patanjali Research Foundation (Trust) has been approved by Central Government of India for the category of 'Research Association' for Scientific Research for the purposes of clauses (ii) of sub-section (1) of Section 35 of the Income Tax Act.
Patanjali Research Institute, Haridwar (Patanjali Research Foundation Trust ) is certified as a Scientific and Industrial Research
Drug Discovery and Development Division, Patanjali Research Institute, Haridwar (Patanjali Research Foundation Trust )